Welcome to Princessland,USA

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The VERY FIRST GUEST MODEL on ChocolateJuggs.com

Hi guys and gals!! I have a very exciting announcement today, and of course you've heard it here first!! ChocolateJuggs.com has it's very first guest model. I had been searching for a model that would be a great addition to the site and luckily I've found her. The lovely Nina Star. Who wears a 40G.


The excitement doesn't only stem from having a guest model, but also from the opportunity to be the photographer of the photoshoot. We had a great time and I loved being behind the camera as much as I liked being in front of it. I won't tease you for too much longer. Here's a pic from the shoot. Enjoy!!!



1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Srikanth T. said…

    hi ebony princes, i luv u bb. i wanna to chat with u. if u have time pls don't forget me this 6 feet Indian guys aim. plsssssssss....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home